Friday, March 7, 2008

Need To Play Pokemon On Mobile



sir Yes sir I follow that she already knows how it will end
sir, I leave myself
My mission is long and I only trust her
lord knows
I think of my mother ... but those children
[destroying my fears ... my fears
I know, sir
I'm here to help those who can not
[and those who have no hope, the right to
Breathe
Eating
sleep without hearing bombs fall
To commemorate
Change
make love without feeling
shoot ... I stand here and you
love you miss it, say it again, say it loud
You know sometimes it's the fear
Whether a child grows and does not recognize you when you return
You see sir you need courage
I know, sir
I'm here, to help those who can not
[and who has no hope, the right to
Breathe
Eating
sleep without hearing bombs fall
To commemorate
Change
make love without feeling shoot
unleashing make, build
and continue to watch them play and study
understand that it is never too late
And hope ... hope ...
Sir
Yes sir, I I'm coming and I do not know how it will end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment