Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How To Help Baby Ease Mucus

Micro-Reviews

Fantastic Gulliver's Travels

The point is not that this film is shit.
The point is that is not directed at me. I am not part of the target to which it is intended. It 'obvious.
But there is Jack Black, who I love and which I always expect something.
E 'is also clear that Jack is trying to pursue a project focusing on public international clearance in children, or that otherwise need to do this kind of film for a purely economic aspect.

It 's a pity, though, so wasting the talent of this actor. But it is a pity to waste, since many movies ... honestly, I've never seen a Jack Black movie that I have fully complied with, except for "School of Rock"!
In any case, I love it so much that I forgive him anything.

127 hours

A good film, enjoyable (apart from the scene splatter) short, does not elaborate on anything, and that's good.
enough for me to see the Canyon in Utah and I'm already happy! James Franco bravo bravo!
I still be able to imagine such a situation if you get the urge to masturbate or not.
He had come, but then he reconsidered. But I see it hard.

The Black Swan

This is also a good movie. Portman has certainly deserved the Oscar, says in a really intense, is very good and I say this even though I absolutely do not know what are the parameters to judge an actress, if not for the size of her tits. But as the Portman in this movie, boobs do not, and I was equally excited, give her a good 10! However I find that the film is a bit 'Paraculo. Like, I think, for its "fantasy", and this, according to me, is good and bad.
I knew that the director should reboot of Robocop ... hopefully good!

Solitude of Prime Numbers

I turned off mid film. Slow and the dialogue of shit. Enough!

Film more bad ever seen in my life?

The man who came from the earth . I recommend it for its ugliness!


0 comments:

Post a Comment