Monday, March 14, 2011

Mount And Blade Can You Make The Breats Bigger

Fear


All we are seeing, in these times, the sad images that come from Japan.
The disappointment is great, as with any disaster, natural or "artificial", it hits any part of the planet and any people.

In these moments I always think that I have never been witness to a catastrophic natural event, fortunately.
If I enter a little 'more in the privacy of my reflection, I find, however, one thing that truly embarrasses me and makes me feel guilty.
I can not get the perception of "fear" related to these phenomena. That is, it is clear that if I had to live the real experience of an earthquake of certain proportions would be the first to cacarmi below and feel a sense of powerlessness, but if I think about it, if I try to imagine what, I can not prove "emotion" (in this case, the term "emotion" of course, used in negative sense).

This thing, of course, I "embarrassed" because it seems to me, somehow, have no respect for those who, instead, these phenomena and fear experienced them on their skin.
But it is clear that it is not.

There is a meteorological phenomenon that if we just think, if I try to imagine, without having ever lived, I am literally shaking my legs.





tornadoes.

I hope, sincerely, you always have the good fortune that I can only imagine certain things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment