Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Where Does Gok Wan Get His Scarf From

scattered ...


1 - I finally understood what I do not like "Boris". The symbol. I'm sorry but I can not stand and I have never endured the Elio's singing of "Captain tense, even the humor has ever made me laugh. I appreciate the technical group, which I find the most virtuous of the Italian, I recognize the technique and the ability to Elio same ... but do not like them. Evvabbè! In short, their "symbol" for the show he does not appreciate me. And then I do not like, talking about the series, the stories that should make me laugh on the mechanisms of rotting Italian vocational system (cinema, comics, literature, but any other work can be taken into account). Why would I laugh at a series of misfortunes professional "that we know to be true? Try to imagine the same mechanism narrative of "Boris" applied to the world of Italian politics ... you'd laugh?

2 - I hate when a movie is this joke here: "It is not the grand hotel ... but it's still a place to stay." This measure is present in 80% of the fucking movie. Even the last of Liam Neeson, "Unkwon", which is a boring film.

3 - I read in a post on facebook Claudio Stassi of a new, small company publishing, so now the name escapes me completely! argh! that provides jobs for cartoonists and illustrators to € 10 gross table (to be divided between artist, writer and letterer). I hope it's a joke or a provocation, or that this reality is made up of people so "young" by not realizing the gravity of the thing.

4 - I do not like Natalie Portman. I find a cute girl, but not everyone thinks it's splendor. I'm watching "The Black Swan" (I saw the first time last night and tonight I look in the second time) and now I do not overly thrilled. The point is that bothers me the "purity" of the character played by Portman. Both "hard" and stubborn as to want to reach perfection and completely dominated the victim of all that is around. I love the choreographer played by Cassel Vincet (for now), but if I were him I would not have given a chance to Natalie.

5 - I can not stand the concept of downloading movies from the Internet. I also do it rarely, but it is wrong to do something. Love the movies? go there. Help the market work. Love comics? buy them. Help the market work. And then the film is beautiful to see the most quality, with the perfect sound. The download from the Internet is guaranteed to work for those hard to find movies, old, forgotten, but if you want to continue to enjoy a certain type of product, this product should also be supported.

6 - How is the market for comics? (Broadly speaking). It's fine for those who have signed many contracts and can work, is dying for those who can not place any project.

7 - I know I wrote this post ... shit ... but when you "leak" you can not pay attention to the syntax, or vent that is?! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment